The main advantage of a Telava Mobile hybrid prepaid mobile service is the combination of freedom and control.
With a hybrid prepaid service plan, you get a 30 day service plan without a surprise monthly bill and you're not locked into a yearly contract. With Telava Mobile, our hybrid service plans offers 30 days of unlimited service so you're free to talk and text whenever you want, as long as you want nationwide, without the worry of roaming charges. Plus, signing up is easy.
These advantages make a hybrid prepaid mobile plan work particularly well for:
- Parents of teenagers. If your chatty or text obsessed preteen or teenager wants a cell phone but you're dreading to receive surprise monthly overage charges, a prepaid cell phone may be for you.
- Occasional cell phone users. If you only use a cell phone for emergencies and perhaps a few calls a week, you don't need a fancy phone or a complicated billing plan.
- Short-term users. Buy it, use it on vacation or while your regular cell phone is missing or broken.
- Trial users. Before committing to a long-term cell phone plan, use a prepaid phone for a month or two to gauge what your (or your teenager's) actual usage will be. Then you can find a plan with the minutes and calling times to match.
- Young adults and others with no credit history or credit card debt. Buying a prepaid cell phone doesn't require a long-term contract and credit check, so students with part-time jobs or older adults with no use of credit or a less-than-perfect credit record can get a phone easily.
Refilling your minutes is as easy as signing up. When it's time to refill your minutes, you will hear a reminder message three days before your expiration date that it's time to refill your minutes. To refill your minutes, go to www.telavamobile.com and purchase your refill minutes. You will receive an email with a new PIN number to punch into your phone and you're ready to go. It's that simple.